Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
IDOI provides registration requirements for joint underwriters and reinsurers under IC 27-1-22-13 and IC 27-1-22-14.
The registration must be renewed every three (3) years. To register, please provide the following:
2. A copy of the organization's constitution, articles of agreement or association or its certificate of incorporation.
3. A copy of the bylaws, rules, and regulations governing the organization’s activities.
4. Listing of the current members.
5. Name and address of a resident of Indiana upon whom notices or orders of the Commissioner or process issued at his/her direction may be served. (Service of Process)
6. An agreement that the Commissioner may examine such joint underwriters or reinsurers in accordance with the provision of section IC 27-1-22-15.
The information requested in the preceding should be mailed to the following:
Indiana Department of Insurance
311 West Washington Street, Suite 300
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-2787
*Note - All materials must be sent postal mail, faxed or emailed items will not be accepted*
A letter of registration will be provided after acceptance of registration.