Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
IDOI provides registration requirements for joint underwriters and reinsurers under IC 27-1-22-13 and IC 27-1-22-14.
The registration must be renewed every three (3) years. To register, please provide the following:
2. A copy of the organization's constitution, articles of agreement or association or its certificate of incorporation.
3. A copy of the bylaws, rules, and regulations governing the organization’s activities.
4. Listing of the current members.
5. Name and address of a resident of Indiana upon whom notices or orders of the Commissioner or process issued at his/her direction may be served. (Uniform Consent for Service of Process, Form 12)
6. An agreement that the Commissioner may examine such joint underwriters or reinsurers in accordance with the provision of section IC 27-1-22-15.
Mail to the following:
Indiana Department of Insurance
311 West Washington Street, Suite 300
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-2787
*Note - All materials must be sent postal mail, faxed or emailed items will not be accepted*
A letter of registration will be mailed after acceptance of registration.