- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

  • Business & Agriculture
  • Residents
  • Government
  • Education
  • Taxes & Finance
  • Visiting & Playing
  • Family & Health

Indiana Department of Insurance

Amber Alert
Amber Alert - TEST

IDOI > Licensing > Non-Resident Agent Licensing Non-Resident Agent Licensing

Non-Resident Business Entity (Agency) Licensing

Producer Licensing FAQs

With the exception of bail bond or recovery agent licenses and unless denied licensure under Indiana law, a non-resident will receive a non-resident producer's license if the non-resident is from a state that grants non-resident license on a reciprocal basis and the non-resident submits a non-resident producer application fee.

No pre-licensing study course or examination is required. A non-resident license will grant the same scope of authority as granted by the producer's home state.

Non-Resident Licensing Contact Person -