Companies & Entities
- How can I locate an insurance company?
- Is there a list of companies that are licensed or authorized to do business in Indiana?
- How do I obtain information on a company that is in rehabiliatation/liquidation?
- Is there a list of registered agents / service of process for companies licensed to do business in Indiana?
- Can you tell me what an insurance company's rating is? Click on this link for the A.M. Best icon.
- What are the steps to get a company licensed? Domestic Admissions Foreign Admissions Insurance Agencies
- How do I license / register an entity? (i.e. TPA, MGA, PEO, PPO, etc)
- How do I renew an entity's license / registration? (i.e. TPA, MGA, PEO, PPO, etc)
- Where do I find the UCAA application? (All applications must be three-hole punched and placed into a binder with each section tabbed according to the UCAA Application Checklist)
- Where can I find the Indiana forms to file with an annual statement?
- Does a life company that writes health insurance need to file an annual statement on the life or health blank? - Please refer to the Annual Statement Instructions for the Health Statement Test.
- Do surplus lines companies file like property and casualty companies for year-end? - No. The annual statement, along with the actuarial opinion must be sent to the Department by a surplus lines producer. Statements received from the company will not be accepted.
- Where can the Indiana Fee and Retaliatory Fee Statement filing form be found?
- Where can the Premium Tax forms be found?
- Where should the Premium Tax forms be sent? Is there a street address? - The forms and checks MUST be sent to the post office box shown on the bottom of page one of the tax form. A street address is NOT available for this filing.
- To whom should the check for fees and / or taxes be made out? - Indiana Department of Insurance
- Can the Indiana Fee and Retaliatory Fee Statement be mailed with the Premium Tax filing? - No. The forms must be mailed to their respective addresses as shown on the forms. (i.e. The Indiana Fee and Retaliatory Fee Statement mailing address is at the bottom of page 2. The Premium Tax mailing address is at the bottom of page 1.)
- Where can I find information for HIP (Healthy Indiana Plan)? - 1-877-GET-HIP9
- Where can I enroll in the Municipality Set-Aside Program?