Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
APPROVAL OF HIP 2.0
The Federal Government has approved HIP 2.0.
- If you have an existing Marketplace plan on healthcare.gov, you may apply for HIP 2.0 by visiting www.healthcare.gov or calling 1-800-318-2596. To avoid a tax penalty you must update your Marketplace account after February 1, 2015.
- Additional information on action needed can be found at:
- http://www.in.gov/fssa/hip/files/Notice_F_Marketplace_Members_FINAL.pdf and
- Additional information on who is eligible for HIP 2.0 can be found at http://www.in.gov/fssa/hip/2458.htm or by calling 1-877-GET-HIP-9
- Frequently Asked Questions on HIP 2.0
Complaint Index General Consumer Information File a Consumer Complaint File a Provider Complaint Title Insurance Rate Comparison Tool
Insurance Laws Enforcement Actions File a Complaint Against an Insurance Agent
Prior Authorization for Health Care Services
Long Term Care
Long Term Care Information
What is Market Conduct? Conduct Decisions
Filing Procedures for Medical Malpractice Complaints Physician Records Lawyer Referrals Self-service Legal Center