Find an Indiana Navigator or AO in Your County
Frequently Asked Questions (last updated September 3, 2014)
IDOI Navigator Contact – Navigator@idoi.in.gov
IMPORTANT NOTICES - UPDATES TO WEBSITE
September 3, 2014 - Updated the two "Process for Annual Renewal" sections below (current page) reflecting changes in AO and navigator processing fees for online renewal applications. There is currently an $8.63 processing fee for navigator renewal applications and a $7.23 processing fee for AO renewal applications, in addition to the $50 application fee for residents and $100 application fee for non-residents. The processing fees are subject to change. The FAQs above (current page) were also updated to reflect these changes.
July 17, 2014
- Updated the Service Request Form
in the two "Reporting Requirements" sections below (current page)
June 18, 2014
- Updates to Precertification Training Criteria and Resources
section of website, including the following:
- Release of Version 2.0 of Indiana Navigator Training Resource Manual (see "Revision History" in back of Manual for specific updates to Manual)
- Release of four updated Indiana Navigator Training Resource Modules (Modules follow the four chapters of the Manual)
- Release of Version 2.0 of the Indiana Navigator Subject Matter Content Outline (Outline follows the layout of the Manual)
- Release of updated Indiana Navigator Certification Exam Score Report (Score Report outlines topics tested on the Indiana Navigator Certification Exam and number of questions devoted to each topic area. *NOTE: the Certification Exam has also been updated to reflect changes to the laws and regulations that may affect Indiana Navigators. Such changes have also been noted in the Manual.*)
- June 5, 2014 - Updates to the two "Initial Application Process" links/subsections below (current page) clarifying that Indiana Navigator and Application Organization initial online application submissions that are still pending/incomplete after 90 days from the submission date will be withdrawn.