Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Finance Authority
The State Revolving Fund (SRF) Loan Programs provide low-interest loans to Indiana communities for projects that improve wastewater and drinking water infrastructure. The Program's mission is to provide eligible entities with the lowest interest rates possible on the financing of such projects while protecting public health and the environment. SRF also funds non-point source projects that are tied to a wastewater loan.
Items of Interest
- Fort Wayne Wastewater South Maumee Environmental Assessment September 29, 2014
- Fort Wayne Wastewater Beckett Relief Sewer Phase 2 Environmental Assessment October 1, 2014
- Fort Wayne Wastewater Spy Run Interceptor - Phase I Environmental Assessment October 3, 2014
- Fort Wayne Wastewater Taylor-Hale Sewer Separation Environmental Assessment October 6, 2014
- Fort Wayne Wastewater Lakeside Sewer Separation Environment Assessment October 8, 2014
- Fort Wayne Wastewater Outfall 61 and 62 Project 10 Environmental Assessment October 10, 2014
- Jackson County Drinking Water Environmental Assessment November 14, 2014
- Evansville Wastewater Categorical Exclusion Report F Project 7 October 22,2014
- Evansville Wastewater Categorical Exclusion Report F Project 8 October 22,2014
- Evansville Wastewater Categorical Exclusion Report F Project 10 October 22,2014