- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Indiana Housing & Community Development Authority

IHCDA > Community Action Agencies Community Action Agencies

IHCDA works with all of Indiana's Community Action Agencies to provide essential services to Hoosiers in all 92 counties. These services include energy assistance, weatherization activities, and homeownership counseling. In addition, Community Action Agencies also provide a wealth of services through funding from other state and federal programs. To locate your local Community Action Agency, click here .