If you are interested in joining the Indiana Crime Information Network, follow the steps below:
- Read, sign, and initial the IIFC Indiana Crime Information Network User Agreement.
- Complete the NSI Line OfficerTraining Module listed below.
- Complete 28 C.F.R. Part 23 Training, attach a copy of the certificate of completion to the Application page, and check the box for completion on the Application page.
- Complete, print, and sign the Indiana Crime Information Network Membership Application.
- Mail or email the signed Membership Application, all User agreement forms, and the copy of the 28 C.F.R. Part 23 training certificate of completion to the address listed below in the "Contact ICIN" section.
You will be notified by the IIFC at the time your application has been approved or denied.
The Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) Initiative (NSI) has developed training to increase your ability to identify, report, evaluate, and share pre-incident crime indicators. To begin the free online SAR Training required for joining the ICIN, select the link below:
Learn more about Nationwide SAR Initiative (NSI), visit http://nsi.ncirc.gov/default.aspx.
Contact Indiana Crime Information Network personnel at:
Indiana Government Center South
302 W. Washington Street, Rm. W198
Indianapolis, IN 46204