INDOT Mission, Goals and Values
INDOT will plan, build, maintain and operate a superior transportation system enhancing safety, mobility and economic growth.
FY 2016-17 INDOT Results
On-time and On-budget
- Deliver projects in accordance with key performance indicators and INDOT
- Deliver quality services according to identified work plans and within financial targets.
Take Care of What We Have
- Implement a plan that maintains steady improvement in pavement and bridge quality.
- Ensure a commitment to safety.
- Implement a talent management system that links strategy and operations to results.
- Establish a culture of continuous improvement.
- Improve internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Take an outside in view to ensure the highest level of customer service.
Treat others fairly. Value the individual skills, experience, diversity and contributions of fellow employees.
Share information and seek input from co-workers and agency partners to achieve goals.
Take personal responsibility for actions and decisions.
Provide exceptional customer service through individual initiative, innovation and delivery of quality results.
INDOT employees give their time to build a better community by volunteering with many charities and organizations. For more information please visit our INDOT Cares webpage.
5 Pillars: Next Level Indiana
Gov. Eric Holcomb plans to elevate Indiana to the next level by focusing on five key pillars of state improvement. For more information visit the 5 Pillars webpage.