This page includes information and links to a variety of INDOT programs, initiatives, plans and procedures.
- Scheduling Project Management System (SPMS)
This application was developed to be used with Internet Explorer version 8 and Firefox version 3 web browsers. This application may not function properly with other versions of IE, Firefox or other web browsers.
Public Private Partnerships
INDOT is in the process of creating a program to advance public-private partnerships for transportation infrastructure. If you have any questions regarding our program, please send them to I-69 and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest.
- Long Range Transportation Planning
- National Highway System
- State Process (Transportation Program Development)
- Planning Data
(Functional Classification, 2000 FHWA Federal Aid Urbanized Area Boundaries)
- INDOT Rail Crossing Locator
- INDOT CAD Support
- INDOT Accounting
- INDOT Procurement, Project Finance & Budget
- INDOT Damage to State Property
- Logo, TODS, and Guide Sign Programs