INDOT procures outside professional services using a Request for Proposals (RFP) process. General information about INDOT's RFP and contracting process is available in the INDOT Professional Services Contract Administration Manual.
Firms performing architectural and engineering services and other services associated with project development have to be prequalified with INDOT prior to submitting proposals. Information about the prequalification process is available in the INDOT Consultant Prequalification Manual and at the Consultants Prequalification webpage.
Information about INDOT RFPs and contracting information is available on the Proposals & Contracts page.
- INDOT Professional Services Contract Administration Manual (9/6/17)
- INDOT Consultant Performance Evaluation Guidelines (1/3/17)
- INDOT Conflict of Interest Policy
INDOT Technical Applications Pathway
If you have questions regarding an INDOT application or need to report a technical issue associated with an application, please click the link below:
INDOT District Contact Information
- Crawfordsville District: 1-888-924-6368
- Fort Wayne District: 1-866-227-3555
- Greenfield District: 1-855-463-6848
- LaPorte District: 1-855-464-6368
- Seymour District: 1-877-305-7611
- Vincennes District: 1-800-279-5758
- Frequently Used Phone Numbers
- State Searchable Telephone Directory