Maps of Billboard Controlled Highways in Indiana

The maps linked below illustrate State Roads, US Routes and Interstates in Indiana where outdoor advertising is controlled. Signs located adjacent to these highways must be approved by the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT). Billboards located adjacent to uncontrolled or INDOT controlled highways may be subject to local county or city ordinances. To obtain INDOT approval for a billboard along a controlled highway an applicant may submit a permit application on-line or contact your local INDOT District Office for assistance.  

District Maps