- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

  • Business & Agriculture
  • Residents
  • Government
  • Education
  • Taxes & Finance
  • Visiting & Playing
  • Family & Health

Indiana Network of Knowledge

Indiana Network of Knowledge

INK > INK Research > Request Data Request Data

Send a brief description of your request to, and an INK team member will contact you to discuss your request in more detail. For questions about our data request process please check out our data request process flow here.

At INK we take data security and privacy very seriously. Even if you are an experienced education researcher, please take a few moments and review this presentation on FERPA and IDEA. This presentation was created by the Privacy Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) in coordination with the U.S. Department of Education.

Please note that INK is meant to support questions that require cross agency data. If you think your request can be filled by a single agency, please send your requests directly to that agency via the website or email below. If you are unsure you can always send your request to the INK data request email and we'll help you find the right resource.

Family and Social Services Administration:

Department of Education:

Commission for Higher Education:

Department of Workforce Development:


More Online Services »