ERM conversion readiness checklist
To ensure you are ready for ERM’s go-live in October, please ensure you have done the following:
- Submitted ERM Data Set-Up Form and/or Authorized Agent Form
- Contacted payroll vendor or HR vendor for file creation, if applicable
- Submitted file(s) for testing, if reporting more than 10 members
- Completed ERM training
- Signed up for newsletter
- Started ERM Process Changes within Organization
- Member Enrollment Process
- Member Maintenance Process
- W&C Submission and Payment Process
- Error Resolution Process
- Contacted bank to ensure ACH pulls are allowed
- Practiced in ERM soft open environment
- Are you aware of INPRS’ EPPA Group and how to reach them?
If you have questions about any of these items, please contact EPPA at (888) 876-2707 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Every attempt has been made to verify that the information in this publication is correct and up-to-date. Published content does not constitute legal advice. If a conflict arises between information contained in this publication and the law, the applicable law shall apply.