News and events calendar will provide a consistent and rapid way to inform citizens that live, visit or conduct business with the State of Indiana about date sensitive information.
- Insert YouTube code to display video directly onto the webpage
- Keyword Search
- WYSIWIG Editor for entering news releases and events
- Filter by Agency, News and events, entry type or IN.gov Categories
- Attach documents to calendar news and events entries
- Users can to subscribe to the calendar content
- The system can create persistent export/import link to other calendar systems
- Workflow submission of events
- Mobile accessible view of calendar entries
Goal of the calendar
- Develop unified master calendar of news releases and activities for the State of Indiana
- Public can find the most timely information available within the State.
- Provide the agency the ability to syndicate/access views for only their agency calendar entries.
News Releases and Event Calendar Filters
All news releases and events can be filtered by the following event categories:
(Reviewed by IN.gov Governance Council)
The IN.gov Governance Council will review all request for additional filters.
To view a recorded training session walking users through all of the features and user interface, please click here. To download this video, please right click the link and choose “Save Link As…”. NOTE: This is audio-only for the first four minutes.
To view a PDF version of the training documentation (that is used in the video above), please click here. To download this PDF, please right click the link and choose “Save Link As…”.