News and events calendar will provide a consistent and rapid way to inform citizens that live, visit or conduct business with the State of Indiana about date sensitive information.
Per an Administration memo, all agencies are to post press releases, events and public notices to the calendar system.
- Insert YouTube code to display video directly onto the webpage
- Keyword Search
- WYSIWIG Editor for entering news releases and events
- Filter by Agency, News and events, entry type or IN.gov Categories
- Attach documents to calendar news and events entries
- Users can to subscribe to the calendar content
- The system can create persistent export/import link to other calendar system
- Workflow submission of events
- Mobile accessible view of calendar entries
Goal of the calendar
- Develop unified master calendar of news releases and activities for the State of Indiana
- So public at large can align themselves to the most timely information available within the State.
- Provide the agency the ability to syndicate/access views for only their agency calendar entries.
News Releases and Event Calendar Filters
All news releases and events can be filtered by the following event categories:
(Reviewed by IN.gov Governance Council)
The IN.gov Governance Council will review all request for additional filters. Example, the council is reviewing filter request to add Public and Administrative Hearings.