Innovative Work-and-Learn Grant
The purpose of the Innovative Work-and-Learn Grant is to foster and scale the most innovative and effective work-and-learn models in the state working in collaboration with the Indiana Department of Workforce Development (DWD) and the National Governors Association (NGA) Policy Academy team.
Grant proposals were developed and approved by an Indiana Regional Works Council. After grant applications were approved at a regional level they were submitted to the DWD and analyzed by an internal review team.
Grants available during this cycle will last 12 consecutive months during which grantees may request reimbursement on a quarterly basis. The deadline to submit grant applications was July 01, 2016. Grants required a 4:1 ratio of grant funding to private investment match, meaning that the grantee received $4 in grant funding for each $1 of private investment match, which was comprised of in-kind or cash contributions.
- July 01, 2016 - Proposals Due
- July 11, 2016 (week of) - Announcement of Awards
- July 15, 2016 - June 30, 2017 - Funding Available
- November 15, 2016 - First Status Report and Invoice Due
- February 1, 2017 - Second Status Report and Invoice Due
- May 1, 2017 - Third Status Report and Invoice Due
- July 15, 2017 - Final Status Report and Invoice Due