Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
The Lead & Healthy Homes Program (ILHHP) has the responsibility of certifying radon testers and mitigators in the State of Indiana, and providing the public of Indiana information about radon and its effects.
Indiana Radon Hotline: 1-800-272-9723
The following information is available on this subject:
- IC 16-41-38, the Indiana radon law PDF, HTML
- Definition of what is an Indiana-Licensed Radon Tester and/or Radon Mitigator Description of List
- Verify an Indiana Radon Tester, Mitigator, and Radon Laboratory Tester
Application for Radon Tester/Mitigator Certification State Form 45703 (R4/ 4-11)
The following web sites provide additional information about radon:
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Radon Page
- U.S. EPA Radon Publications
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) National Radon Proficiency Program
The following web sites provide National Certification that is required prior to obtaining an Indiana Radon Professional license:
A coupon to purchase a radon test kit can be found here.
To receive a free, short-term radon test kit, contact theAmerican Lung Association.
Indiana Radon Program Coordinator:
Contact: Jeffery Turner at 1-317-234-4423 or email@example.com