Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana State Department of Health
Local County Health Departments
- The methamphetamine final decontamination standard in Indiana according to 318 IAC 1 is 0.5ug/100cm2
- Property owners should make sure to ask for the sampling results from the contractor. http://www.in.gov/meth/files/Tips_for_Property_Owners.pdf
Meth Watch Brochure: http://www.in.gov/meth/files/Meth_Watch_Brochure.pdf
- Schedule the inspection.
- Involve property owners/managers and law enforcement as needed.
- Watch for partial reactions, chemicals, modified compressed gas cylinders, or anything suspicious.
- Don't enter a property immediately after meth production.
- Make sure the property has been ventilated before you enter.
- Leave and call Indiana State Police if concerns arise.
- Wear nitrile gloves and wash hands.
- Wear boot covers or dedicated shoes into the property.
- Your Safety PowerPoint Slides