Military Obligation Program
The Indiana State Police Department will consider the following factors for placement into the Military Obligation Program:
- You must be currently in active duty status with a branch of the United States Armed Forces.
- You must be currently stationed outside the state of Indiana.
- You must have military obligations restricting your participation and availability to travel for the required phases of the selection process.
- Your Estimated Time of Separation (ETS) from your United States Military Obligation must conclude prior to the Military Obligation Program deadline of April 2, 2018.
- You must be available for testing after April 2, 2018.