Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
The information below is directed toward applicants invited to the 74th Selection Process oral interviews.
On the 74th Oral Interview Invitation List below, use the Applicant ID# you received at the Written Examination to locate your designated reporting date and time for the Structured Oral Interview.
Failure to report on your scheduled interview date at your scheduled time will remove you from further consideration for the 74th Recruit Academy. ALL REPORTING TIMES ARE EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME (INDIANAPOLIS TIME).
Interviews will be conducted at the Indiana State Fairgrounds Discovery Hall, 1202 East 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46205. Enter at Gate #6 from Fall Creek Parkway. You will be allowed to park for free if you bring a printed copy of the Oral Interview Parking Permit (link below). Failure to bring the parking permit will require you to pay a $3.00 facility charge.
Bring the following to your interview:
1. Copy of your driver’s license.
2. Copy of your birth certificate.
3. Copy of high school transcripts.
4. Certified college transcripts (if applicable).
5. Copy of military DD214 (if applicable).
6. Passport-style photo, (photo must be 2 inches by 2 inches) with your name and Applicant ID# written on the back.
7. Printed and signed Release of Information forms (link below)