Annual Report Filing: Water and Wastewater
Pursuant to IC §§ 8-1-2-16; 8-1.5-3-14; 8-1-2-42.5
Per Indiana Code § 8-1-31.5-17, if a utility serves 5,000 or more customers, actual revenues compared to approved revenues from the utility’s most recent rate case must be reported on page F-4.
- Download the appropriate annual report form based on utility type and classification (see below).
- Complete each question fully and accurately, even if it was answered in a prior annual report.
- Complete all schedules using the words "None" or "N/A," if not applicable.
- Round all numbers to the nearest dollar.
- Submit your completed annual report.
When submitting your annual report, please include the following:
- Annual report
- Copy of the signed verification page
Submit your report electronically using the Commission's Electronic Filing System.
Not-for-Profit Water and Wastewater
Investor-Owned Water Only
Investor-Owned Wastewater Only
Municipal Water or Not-for-Profit Water Only
Not-for-Profit Wastewater Only
Investor-Owned Water and Wastewater
Please contact the Water and Wastewater Division at (317) 232-2750 or via email.