Annual Report Filing: Water and Wastewater
Pursuant to IC §§ 8-1-2-16; 8-1.5-3-14; 8-1-2-42.5
Revisions to the 2016 Annual Report Forms include the following: A Glossary of Terms has been added to the forms; the certification page no longer needs to be notarized; the System Development Question has been removed in the Financial Section; and on Page W-7, if applicable, information regarding the rated capacity and actual capacity for each well is required.
Per Indiana Code § 8-1-31.5-17, if a utility serves 5,000 or more customers, actual revenues compared to approved revenues from the utility’s most recent rate case must be reported on page F-4.
- Download the appropriate annual report form based on utility type and classification (see below).
- Complete each question fully and accurately, even if it was answered in a prior annual report.
- Complete all schedules using the words "None" or "N/A," if not applicable.
- Round all numbers to the nearest dollar.
- Submit your completed annual report.
When submitting your annual report, please include the following:
- Annual report
- Copy of the signed verification page
Submit your report electronically using the Commission's Electronic Filing System.
Municipal and Not-for-Profit Utilities
Please contact the Water and Wastewater Division at (317) 232-2750 or via email.