Pursuant to IC §§ 8-1-2-16; 8-1.5-3-14; 8-1-2-42.5
On March 22, 2016, Governor Mike Pence signed Senate Bill 347 into law. One provision of this law immediately repeals Ind. Code 8-1-30.5, which requires the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission to collect from all water utilities data regarding use of water resources within Indiana. Effective immediately, utilities are no longer required to file the annual Water Utility Resource Report.
- Download the appropriate annual report form based on utility type and classification.
- Complete each question fully and accurately, even if it was answered in a prior annual report.
- Complete all schedules using the words "None" or "N/A," if not applicable.
- Round all numbers to the nearest dollar.
- Submit your completed annual report.
When submitting your annual report, please include the following:
- Original copy
- Certification page (signed, notarized, and stamped)
*Please note that if the State of Indiana notary seal is not visible, you will be required to mail in the original certification page.
Reports may be submitted electronically, via email, or mail:
- File the report using the IURC's Electronic Filing System
- Email the report to the Water and Wastewater Division
- Mail the report (originals only, single-sided, without staples or binding) to:
Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission
Attn: Water and Wastewater Division
101 W. Washington Street, Suite 1500 E.
Indianapolis, IN 46204-3407
Municipal and Not-for-Profit Utilities
Please contact the Water and Wastewater Division at 317-232-2750 or via email.