UPP Account Spending - Geographic, Grants, Contracts
The IURC is dedicated to transparency in the use of the Underground Plant Protection Account (UPPA) fund. All approved and funded grants and contracts can be viewed in the list below.
Use the interactive map to easily learn more about the various grants and contracts funded through UPPA and to see where in Indiana UPPA dollars have been spent.
- Research Findings and Reports
- Account Balances
- Request for Information (RFI) Request for Proposal (RFP) opportunities
- Meeting notices and Training Opportunities
- New Grant Requests and suggestions
- Account spending list and Indiana investment map
- Excavation Damages FAQ
- Indiana Underground Plant Protection Advisory Committee (UPPAC)
- Indiana 811 - Call Before You Dig
- Indiana Code 8-1: Utilities and Transportation
- 211 Assistance Program