Apply for the July Bar Exam
Registration is now open at the BLE Application Portal
Traveling Oral Arguments
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
E-filing in Randolph County now available; mandatory May 14
March 14, 2018 | Notice
Electronic filing is now available in more than 40 civil and criminal case types in the Randolph Circuit & Superior Courts. On Monday, May 14, e-filing will be mandatory for attorneys in these courts for all subsequent and initial filings in case types that allow it.
Marion County judges qualified by Commission
March 13, 2018 | Press Release
The Marion County Judicial Selection Committee (MCJSC) conducted interviews of the incumbent trial court judges seeking retention on March 12-13.
Applications available for judicial positions in Marion County
March 1, 2018 | Press Release
The Marion County Judicial Selection Committee (MCJSC) is beginning the process of selecting names to send to the Governor to fill three vacancies. The vacancies will occur when the terms for Judges Thomas Carroll, Michael Keele, and Becky Pierson-Treacy expire in 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?