E-filing & E-service user tutorials
Explore brief tutorials covering specific e-filing topics
How the public service list works
Attorneys: keep your contact info current
E-filing is now available in more than half of all Indiana courts and will be statewide by the end of 2018. About the project »
Before you e-file
E-serve like a pro
Frequently asked questions
- Can I have more than one user account for the court e-filing system?
- How can I register to use Indiana's statewide court e-filing system?
- How is someone added to the court e-filing Public Service List?
- When e-filing to an Indiana court, how do I serve others electronically (via e-service)?
- How do I verify who will be served when I e-file to an Indiana court?