Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana State Library
Ethnic, Religious & National Groups
- Scotlands People – the official government source of genealogical data for Scotland
- Avotaynu Consolidated Jewish Surname Index Consolidated Jewish Surname Index (CJSI) with over 699,084 surnames that appear in 42 separate databases.
- JewishGen Primary focus is connecting Jewish genealogy researchers worldwide through discussion groups. They also have databases such as: the family finder database, and Jewish Gen Online Worldwide Burial Registry.
- Holocaust Victims Database Database contains over three million names.
- Earlham College Friends Collection The Friends Collection is one of the four or five largest in the world, with more than 12,000 books and nearly as many pamphlets, some going back to the 17th Century when the Society of Friends was founded. These works are supplemented with an extensive collection of Quaker genealogical materials.
- Quaker Records Online Earlham College maintains a substantial Quaker Collection which includes a digital library, which includes: American Friends Obituary Index 1894-1860, Digital Quaker Collection, Indian Yearly Meeting Archive, Josiah Parker Papers: A digital exhibit, Manuscript Collection, Western yearly Meeting Archives.
- Quaker Resources A repository of Quaker resources.
GEN DB 2-17-2015