Ethnic, Religious & National Groups
- Irish Famine Immigrants to New York 1846-1851 Irish arrivals to the port of New York for the years 1846-1851.
- Boston Pilot Newspaper's "Missing Friends" Advertisements from people looking for "lost" friends and relatives who had emigrated to the United States from Ireland.
- Saoirse - Irish Freedom Newspaper A monthly newspaper of the Irish political party Republican Sinn Féin.
- Dawes Rolls Final Rolls of the Citizens and Freedmen of the Five Civilized Tribes in Indian Territory
National Archives resources online include: Lists of people accepted between 1898 and 1914 by the Dawes Commission as members of these fives Indian tribes: Cherokee, Creek, Choctaw, Chickasaw and Seminole. Steps on how to search for someone in the Dawes Rolls online. Ideas for further steps that can be taken in researching Native American ancestors.
- Index to the Applications Submitted for the Eastern Cherokee Roll of 1909 (Guion Miller Roll)
- Scotlands People – the official government source of genealogical data for Scotland
- Catholic History & Genealogy Research Guide Contains information about the Catholic Church world wide.
- Avotaynu Consolidated Jewish Surname Index Consolidated Jewish Surname Index (CJSI) with over 699,084 surnames that appear in 42 separate databases.
- JewishGen Primary focus is connecting Jewish genealogy researchers worldwide through discussion groups. They also have databases such as: the family finder database, and Jewish Gen Online Worldwide Burial Registry.
- Holocaust Victims Database Database contains over three million names.
- Earlham College Friends Collection The Friends Collection is one of the four or five largest in the world, with more than 12,000 books and nearly as many pamphlets, some going back to the 17th Century when the Society of Friends was founded. These works are supplemented with an extensive collection of Quaker genealogical materials.
- Quaker Records Online Earlham College maintains a substantial Quaker Collection which includes a digital library, which includes: American Friends Obituary Index 1894-1860, Digital Quaker Collection, Indian Yearly Meeting Archive, Josiah Parker Papers: A digital exhibit, Manuscript Collection, Western yearly Meeting Archives.
- Quaker Resources A repository of Quaker resources.
- Canada Library and Archives
- Federation of East European Family History Societies Contains many ethnic & religious sites including databases.
- GEN UKI United Kingdom & Irish Genealogy
- Heraldry on the Internet Information regarding coats of arms, and family crests.
- Ireland National Archives
- National Archive of England, Wales, and the United Kingdom Public Record Office and the Historical Manuscripts Commission.
GEN DB 1-19-2017