The Indiana SHARE program allows a large variety of libraries from around the state to request interlibrary loan materials through the Indiana State Library using ILLiad software. State Library staff submits the interlibrary loan requests on behalf of the requesting libraries.
Lending libraries that accept the requests ship the materials to requesting libraries via INfo Express or library rate postage.
Effective 1 July 2017, the Indiana State Library, at the recommendation of the Resource Sharing Committee, has adopted new guidelines regulating the use of the Indiana-SHARE interlibrary loan service.
Click here to view the new requirements and guidelines for Participating IN-SHARE Libraries
Links for Current Indiana SHARE users:
- Click here to place an IN-SHARE ILL Request
- Click here to check the status of a current IN-SHARE Request.
- IN-SHARE Item Status Report Form
- Listserv: INshareill@lists.in.gov
- IN-SHARE FAQ's
- Click here to view a tutorial on using ILLiad and IN-SHARE.
You may also contact the IN-SHARE staff:
Phone: (317) 234-8153
Toll Free Number: (877) 835-0014
Fax (317) 232-0002
- Click here to view the Novel Conversations List
- Book Discussion Kits for Indiana Libraries
- Listserv: INbookclub@list.in.gov
LDO JC 2-15-2018