Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
A variety of workshops and training sessions, including an annual conference, are available to participating communities. All workshops are organized to bring optimal learning opportunities to Main Street staff and volunteers. These events are delivered throughout the state and often include travel-friendly options like tele-video conferencing and regionally based events. Indiana Main Street welcomes suggestions and requests for workshops and training sessions.
The Main Street Community Exchanges are designed to bring Main Street communities from across the state to various locations to learn about best practices, new initiatives, and gain insight into other communities unique approach to implementing Main Street. The exchanges feature learning opportunities, lunches, networking and tours.
Mark your calendars, the 2016 Main Street Community Exchanges will be:
• July 27: Main Street Community Exchange in Knightstown
• August 31: Main Street Community Exchange in Frankfort
To pay in person, please email email@example.com with your contact information and provide payment at the door.
• September 28: Main Street Community Exchange in Roachdale REGISTER HERE
• October 26: Main Street Community Exchange in Greensburg REGISTER HERE
• November 30: Main Street Community Exchange in Jeffersonville, Special Holiday Edition - REGISTER HERE.