Informal Opinions 1999
- PAC Opinion 1999-1; Notices of public meetings rescheduled as a result of county emergencies.
- PAC Opinion 1999-2; Meeting Memoranda, Availability of Meeting Minutes in Draft Form,
- PAC Opinion 1999-3; Attendance of a majority of a governing body at workshop conducted by a private consulting firm and the Open Door Law.
- PAC Opinion 1999-4: Application of Indiana Code 5-14-3-8 to the public records of a county hospital.
- PAC Opinion 1999-5: Access to personnel file information under Indiana Code Section 5-14-3-4(b)(8)(C).
- PAC Opinion 1999-6: Conduct of an election of town board president under the Indiana Open Door Law.
- PAC Opinion 1999-7; Various questions concerning access to records of law enforcement agencies.
- PAC Opinion 1999-8; Hoosier Lottery Retailer Sales Information