Approved Continuing Education Course Providers
As of July 1, 2006 the following entities are automatically approved as continuing education providers and are no longer required to apply to the Commission. Please contact the provider for further information about course offerings.
- United States Department of Education.
- Council on Post-Secondary Education.
- Federal, state, and local government agencies.
- A college or other teaching institution accredited by the United States Department of Education or the Council on Post-Secondary Education
- A national organization of practitioners whose members practicing in Indiana are subject to regulation by a board or agency regulating a profession or occupation under this title or IC 15.
- A national, state, district, or local organization that operates as an affiliated entity under the approval of an organization.
- Any other organization or individual approved by the board.