- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Indiana Professional Licensing Agency

PLA > Professions > Indiana State Board of Health Facility Administrators > Specialized Course of Study for HFA and RCA Specialized Course of Study for HFA and RCA

If you need to complete a Specialized Course of Study as prescribed by the Board, please contact one of the following approved organizations:

Hoosier Owners and Providers for the Elderly (HOPE)
3530 South Keystone Avenue, Suite 301
Indianapolis, IN  46227
(317) 472-0677 phone
(317) 472-0695 fax

Success Development, Inc.
Sponsored by: IHCA
9801 Fall Creek Rd. #417
Indianapolis, IN 46256
(317) 596-0707 phone
(317) 596-1607 fax