Searching for Litigation
To search for litigation filed with the Real Estate Appraiser Licensure and Certification Board, please use the following procedure.
1. Click on the “License Litigation” banner image found to the left of all REAB web pages.
2. Scroll to the middle of the next page and click on the “Begin your search” button.
3. On the following page, click on “Advanced Search” towards the bottom of the screen.
4. Using the dropdown menu, be sure to select “Appraiser Board” to find appraiser license litigation.
5. Enter the necessary information to locate litigation files. Searches can be performed by name…
And by file date of the document.