Serve Indiana Awards for Excellence
2017 Serve Indiana Awards for Excellence Save the Date
Award honorees are recognized for outstanding volunteer contributions to causes that include health care, neighborhood revitalization, youth and senior activities, the arts, education, justice, housing, nutrition and social services. At the annual awards reception, each honoree receives a beautiful customized award, presented by members of the Serve Indiana Commission.
The awards ceremony take place from 5 to 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 9, 2017, at the Indiana State House Atrium. Light hors d'oeuvres will be served.
Free parking is available after 5 p.m. in the State House lot, which is located on the south side of Ohio Street (between Capital and Senate). The State House public entrance is through the North doors, with a handicap-accessible entrance at the West entrance.
Admission is free. Please RSVP here.
PAST AWARD WINNERS
- Service Learning Award – Take Ten-Robinson Community Learning Center, South Bend, IN
- Corporate Service Award – Finish Line Youth Foundation, Indianapolis, IN
- Nonprofit Volunteer Program – The Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Northwest Indiana, Valparaiso, IN
- Faith-Based Volunteer – Matthew Pope, Greenfield, IN
- Lifetime Achievement – Kenneth Yahne, Fort Wayne, IN
- National Service – Brandon Million, Greensburg, IN
- Individual Volunteer – Natalia Rekhter, Carmel, IN
- Youth Volunteer - Olivia Keith, Fishers, IN
- Service Learning Award – Navari Student Outreach Clinic, South Bend, IN
- Nonprofit Volunteer Program – Study Connection, Franlin, IN
- Faith-Based Volunteer – Arletha Dabney, Bloomington, IN
- Lifetime Achievement – George Flowers, Sr., Evansville, IN
- National Service – Pamela Weiss, Columbus, IN
- Individual Volunteer – Kroi Brown, Bunker Hill, IN
- Youth Volunteer - Drake Abramson, Lake Station, IN
For any other questions or concerns, please contact Sara Talbert at firstname.lastname@example.org