- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

  • Business & Agriculture
  • Residents
  • Government
  • Education
  • Taxes & Finance
  • Visiting & Playing
  • Family & Health

Secretary of State

Amber Alert
Amber Alert - TEST
  • busines_widget1
  • busines_widget2
  • busines_widget3
  • busines_widget4

Business Services Division

Business Services Division > UCC > Where to File Your Financing Statements Where to File Your Financing Statements

  1. The place to file a UCC document is listed in I.C. 26-1-9.1-501. Please note there have been changes in this law effective July 1, 2001.

  2. The Secretary of State's Office is a filing office and as such may not render legal advice regarding the appropriate place to file a particular UCC filing. If you are unsure of the appropriate place to file, you should seek legal counsel.

  3. Make check or money order payable to Indiana Secretary of State

  4. Mail documents to:
    Indiana Secretary of State
    Business Services Division - UCC Section
    302 W. Washington Street E-018
    Indianapolis, Indiana 46204