Online Dealer Account Info
Dealer Account Helpline: 317-576-2568 Frequently Asked Questions
Before you start:
- A dealer account must be created by the dealership’s primary owner. The primary owner is who the dealer PIN is issued to.
- The primary owner must have an Access Indiana account before they can create a dealer account.
- If the primary owner already has an account for INBiz, or another state agency, the same login information can be used.
- If the primary owner needs to create a free account, just click the “Sign up Now” link at the bottom of the screen.
Creating an Online Dealer Account (primary owner only)
- Go to https://dealers.sos.in.gov
- The primary owner clicks “Login” and enters their Access Indiana email and password.
- This is not the same as the subscriber account used to access the previous Plates on Demand system.
- Select “Find My Dealer Licenses” on the left-hand menu.
- Enter the Dealer License Number and PIN (mailed to the primary owner), then select “Submit.”
- If your dealer number starts with the numbers 4-9, make sure to add the leading zero (e.g. 04XXXXX, 05XXXXX, 09XXXXX).
Dealers Getting Started (takes you step-by-step)
Prerecorded online dealer account registration webinar can be found here.
La version grabada en español esta disponible aqui. (Espanol)
The slides are available for review here
Adding Employee Users
- The employee registers following Steps #1-3 described above
- The employee should create and use their own Access Indiana log-in information.
- Primary Owner then logs in and assigns a user role.
- Click “Online Services”
- Click “Manage Users”
Subscribe to Notifications (license renewal, insurance, license status, etc.)
- Any user authorized by the Primary Owner or Administrator can be subscribed to receive subscriptions.
- Subscriptions are set on the Manage Users page by selecting the “Subscription Management” tab.
Online Transaction Help Guides