- On June 30, 2009, the Sullivan County Prosecutor filed 10 counts of Securities Fraud, a class C felony, against Vaughn Reeves, Sr., Vaughn “Chip” Reeves, Jr., Jonathan “Chris” Reeves, and Joshua Reeves. The defendants are currently being held in the Sullivan County Jail on a cash bond of $1.5 million each.
- These criminal charges were the result of a collaboration by Indiana Secretary of State Todd Rokita’s Securities Division Prosecution Assistance Unit, Sullivan County Prosecutor Robert Hunley, and the Indiana State Police.
- Restitution for monetary losses sustained by investors is primarily being handled through a Receivership, which is unrelated to the criminal case. For further information, please visit the Receiver’s website at www.stewart-irwin.com/clients/public/Alanar/alanar.html.
- For further information about the criminal case, including upcoming court dates, please visit the Sullivan County Prosecutor’s website at: www.sullivancountyprosecutor.com/alanar-information, or call 812-268-6008.
- If you wish to provide information to our office, please click on the link below.
- If you are a member of the media, please contact Todd Darocca at email@example.com.
>> FILE A COMPLAINT <<
>> IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR VICTIMS OF ALANAR, INC. New 11/24/2010 <<
Chris Reeves plea
Chris Reeves legal notice
Chip Reeves plea
Chip Reeves legal notice
Legal notice for Alanar Victims
Coverage from the Associated Press
Coverage in the Terre Haute Tribune Star
Additional coverage in the Terre Haute Tribune Star