- On June 30, 2009, the Sullivan County Prosecutor filed 10 counts of Securities Fraud, a class C felony, against Vaughn Reeves, Sr., Vaughn “Chip” Reeves, Jr., Jonathan “Chris” Reeves, and Joshua Reeves. The defendants are currently being held in the Sullivan County Jail on a cash bond of $1.5 million each.
- These criminal charges were the result of a collaboration by Indiana Secretary of State Todd Rokita’s Securities Division Prosecution Assistance Unit, Sullivan County Prosecutor Robert Hunley, and the Indiana State Police.
- Restitution for monetary losses sustained by investors is primarily being handled through a Receivership, which is unrelated to the criminal case. For further information, please visit the Receiver’s website at http://www.stewart-irwin.com/cases/alanar.
- For further information about the criminal case, including upcoming court dates, please visit the Sullivan County Prosecutor’s website at: http://www.sullivancountyprosecutor.com/, or call 812-268-6008.
- If you wish to provide information to our office, please click on the link below.
- If you are a member of the media, please contact Todd Darocca at email@example.com.
>> FILE A COMPLAINT <<
>> IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR VICTIMS OF ALANAR, INC. New 11/24/2010 <<
Chris Reeves plea
Chris Reeves legal notice
Chip Reeves plea
Chip Reeves legal notice
Legal notice for Alanar Victims