Have you created an anthem.com account yet?
Your life is busy enough. Take the hassle out of your health care by creating an account at anthem.com. Tools and services accessible through the secure website include:
Getting your information when you need it
- Find a doctor or hospital
- Order a new ID card or print a temporary ID card
- View your benefits or check on a claim
- See if your medication is on the Anthem formulary
- Find personalized health information, surveys and calculators
- Save money on health-related products and services with SpecialOffers@Anthem
- Get help making medical choices with decision-support tools
Estimate your medical costs before you receive care
Knowing the price of an item before you buy it is only common sense. Use Treatment Cost Advisor ™ to find reliable cost information for many common medical conditions and health care services.
Feel confident about your decisions
When you need a procedure done in the hospital, use Healthcare Advisor ® to choose a hospital, get more information about the procedure and feel confident about your decisions.
Save money on health products and services you use
Visit the Health and Wellness section to check out savings on health clubs and home fitness equipment, weight management and smoking cessation products and programs, prescription eyewear and laser vision correction, teeth whitening and veneers, hearing impairment products, allergy relief products and other over-the-counter medication, health and wellness books, as well as maternity and baby care items.
Get health information when you want it
Anthem’s website provides the tools needed to manage your chronic health conditions, keep fit, test your health IQ or check your health risk level, organize your health information, or track pregnancies and early childhood development. In addition, anthem.com gives you quick, personalized access to:
- Self-improvement programs to help you achieve the goals you set for yourself, such as stopping smoking or eating a healthier diet
- A medical dictionary featuring more than 60,000 entries to help you research conditions that concern you and your family
- Reliable health information from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services