The Treasurer’s Conservation Assistance Program (T-CAP) was established to provide assistance to Hoosier farmers who suffered damages to their farmlands due to the 2008 flooding throughout the state.
The program was discontinued in 2009.
UNTIED STATES DEPART OF AGRICULTURE
* Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP)
* Conservation Reserved Enhanced Program (CREP)
* Conservation Reserve Program (CRP)
* Emergency Conservation Program (ECP)
* Emergency Watershed Protection Program (EWP)
USDA Conservation Field Offices for Indiana:
ISDA Staff Contact Information:
Indiana State Treasurer's Office contact:
Caitlin Larson - firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-232-6386
CD Rate was 0.50%
Farmer's rate was 2.75%
CD rate =(Fed fund rate – 1.50% or 150 bps) (minimum of 0.50%)
Farmers rate = (CD rate + 2.25% or 225 bps) (minimum of 2.75%)