- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Indiana State Board of Animal Health

4-Her Need a Premises ID?

Headline News


  • Premises Registration
  • Online Scrapie Ear Tag Orders
    Sheep and Goat producers can now order their free Scrapie ear tags online via BOAH's website.  The form can be found by selecting "Species Information" followed by "Cattle, Sheep & Ruminants" then selecting "Sheep & Goats" or by using the direct link:
  • Online Permit for Cattle and Swine
    Individuals entering Indiana with cattle and/or swine may now submit a request for a permit number via BOAH's website.  Submissions can be made by selecting "Species Information" on the left-hand navigation bar or by going directly to the request form:

  • List of Suppliers of Official Livestock Identification 
    The Board of Animal Health no longer provides free 840 tags for cattle and swine.  Producers should contact their veterinarian or a regional supplier.  Note: Scrapie tag program has not changed.  Flock owners may continue to acquire tags as usual.