Indiana Secured School Safety Board
The Indiana Secured School Safety Board was established to approve or disapprove applications for matching grants through the Secured School Safety Grant Program. Per IC 10-21-1-3, the board shall establish criteria to be used in evaluating applications for matching grants from the fund. These criteria must be consistent with the fund's goals, and provide for an equitable distribution of grants to school corporations and charter schools located throughout Indiana.
Thursday, October 26, 2017
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Indiana Government Center South
Conference Room 8
- Eric Bowlen, Principal at Ronald K. Bell East-Middle School
- Doug Carter, Superintendent of the Indiana State Police
- Bryan Langley, Director of the Indiana Department of Homeland Security
- Scott Mellinger, Sheriff of Madison County
- David Murtaugh, Director of the Indiana Criminal Justice Institute
- David Woodward, Executive Director of Division of School Building Physical Safety for the Indiana Department of Education
- Curtis Hill, Attorney General