Fax: (317) 233-0497
Indiana Government Center South
302 W. Washington St., Room E239
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2739
The Certification Section Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, except for state recognized holidays.
- Board of Firefighting Personnel Standards and Education
- IFSAC Certification Application
- IFSAC Credit Card Payment Application
- Verify an Individuals' IDHS EMS and Fire Certification(s)
- How to Complete the Online Fire Course and Testing Application
- Fire Course Testing Instructions
- Online Application for Public Safety Identification Number (PSID)
NOTICE - Do not use this form if you already possess a PSID
Note for Ivy Tech Students
Ivy Tech students need to contact their training entity to request a test ID 15 days prior to going to Ivy Tech to take an exam. Contact Ivy Tech directly to find out when testing labs will be open.
Packet Information - Fire
- Airport Firefighter
- Driver Operator
- Fire Inspector
- Fire Instructor
- Fire Investigator
- Fire Officer
- Hazardous Materials
- Technical Rescue
For course information or additional information, contact the Training Specialist assigned.
| Instructor I & II/III
Fire Officer Strategy/Tactics
Fire Training Director
Fire Officer I, II, III & IV
Fire Training Manager
Fire Training Manager
- Firefighter Task Book - 2014
- Firefighter Task Book - 2015
- Firefighter Task Book - 2016
- District Fire Training Approved Class List
- District Fire Training Council Policies and Procedures
- Mobile Live Fire Trailer Operational Plan
- Propane Fire Training Program Operational Plan
- Propane Fire Training Lead Instructor Template
- Firefighter Survival Training Presentation
- IFTS Purchasing List of Allowable Items
Lead Instructor Templates
Lead Instructor Templates can now be found in the packet information for each course.
National Fire Academy
- Use this application if your course code begins with the following letters: F, H, W or Y. FEMA Form 119-25-2 is also used for Q133, H134, and any conferences held on the NFA Campus.
- Use this application if your course code begins with the following letters: C, N, O, P, R or T.
FEMA Student Identification Number
- Required for ALL National Fire Academy course applications. Social Security Numbers will not be accepted.
- Visit https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid/ to apply for your SID number.